The Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Na!!

Dec. 2, 2012

Wow, It's December.....that's soo crazy!!! I've had this nasty cough for like 2 weeks now, hopefully it starts to go away, off and on too I''ve had a cold. It's kinda funny cuz...which I think I might have mentioned in my last letter, but when the members or people we're talking to notice I have a cold they mention it, then they always say "It's because of the season, or it's that time of the year. It's cold." Then I find myself agreeing and then think...wait a minute...what in the world am I going to do when I come home and it's freezing cold?! hahaha
Well one day this week, we totally got chased by dogs....and then got cornered by them....and lucky for us the wall that they backed us up to was freshly painted...sooo....we got white paint all on our back sides. hahaha It's kinda funny now if you think about it. All of a sudden...these 2 kids came to our rescue...they had big sticks, and they beat the dogs for us haha...so we're totally fine...but I thought for a minute I was gonna have to be getting a rabies shot. haha The dogs are SOO mean here, I don't like them. haha
We also got to have a study session with Pres Monahan again, He is so wonderful, I just love him, and of course, I learned a lot.  This week, we honestly worked soo hard. We took an area that had no progressing investigators, no teaching pool, and we now have 6 invesitors with bap dates, we'll be extending 2 more invitations later tonight, and hopefully if it all works out 4 more later this week. The Cruz Family- we extended a Bap date to them for January 19th, they are soo great, it's like they're already members, they just...haven't been officially baptized, but they understand everything, they actively participate in the lessons, and they follow the word of wisdom and all of the mga "bawal" dito. 2 of our other baptismal dates that we extended are to part member families. They're "married" but they haven't had a legal wedding, which means they've just lived together for a long time....if all works out...hopefully we'll be having a double wedding in December or January! Now that we're both starting to get into the swing of things here, our first month is over with...we both don't want to transfer. Almost 100% one of us will transfer in January
Anyways, lots of funny and great experiences this week, but I'm sorry I ran out of time cuz...well....cuz of distractions haha but I will write more next week.
Love you all.

Me and Sister Valera infront of Labrador falls.



No comments:

Post a Comment